Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations
Each oral presentation is scheduled for a 20 minute time block. This is based on 15 minutes for the presentation, 3 minutes for questions and 2 minutes to allow exchange of speakers.
Each room is equipped with an LCD projector and an HP PC with MS Windows, PowerPoint and Acrobat PDF reader. It is recommended that authors should rely on using these computers than their personal equipments. If you must use your own laptop, please check if it is working with the projector before the start of the session.
Authors should make themselves known to the session chair at the start of the session and should attempt attending the session from the start.
Each poster session is scheduled for 1.5 hours long.
- It is imperative that the authors affix the poster just before the start of the session and remove it immediately after the session has ended.
- Authors are encouraged to prepare a few minutes summary of their poster that they can share with attendees.
- The panel area for each poster is Horizontal 1.8m x 1.2m (6ft * 4 ft)
- The authors are free to use one large poster or many smaller posters, as long as they fit in the provided panel area.
- The title of the poster should appear at the top in CAPITAL letters about 25mm (0.98 inches) high. Below the title, put the author(s)' name(s) and affiliation(s). The flow of the poster information should be from the top left to the bottom right.
- Authors are encouraged to create lively, interesting posters that will invite attention and comment, including the appropriate use of colour
- Appropriate use of color is encouraged.